View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 01:10 AM   #10
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by statethatiamin View Post
No, I didn't mean to imply that amazon books don't need to be indexed, but there is rarely, if ever, an indexing problem with amazon's books.

Also, yea, I used to use ;debugOn ~disableIndexing but that would only last until the next time it restarted
In that case, you probably just have badly formatted files that you've loaded onto your Kindle.

And I rarely restart my Kindle ^_^
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote