View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 08:43 PM   #69
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
Through Windows Explorer I deleted everything on my iRex drive and reloaded my backup of just the System folder with the update from June. I restarted the DR800. I then reattached it to Windows and created a Programs folder at the same level as the System folder (top level as far as I can tell in Windows). Within Programs is the _dr800+ folder and the dr800+.desktop file. _dr800+ is not flat and contains the folders new and orig (empty) and .png and .sh files with a README. Viewing the .desktop file via Notepad it looks like straight text with no obvious abnormal characters or anything.

After all this and I still get the message that dr800+.desktop cannot be opened.

I am afraid that I am going to have to give up soon because it probably isn't worth other peoples time to try and figure out what I might be doing wrong..............Jackie
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote