View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 09:36 AM   #22
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
It's a little too late as I see it. I already spent my money. Why would I want to spend it again? I'm sorry, but I am not purchasing any Harry Potter ebooks should they become legal. It's hypocritical.
What is "hypocritical", IMHO, is saying "it's OK to have a pirated version of the eBook because I can't buy one legally", and then, when a legal version does eventually become available, to turn around and say "I'm not going to buy it".

I would certainly expect everybody here who's been saying that it's fine to have an illegally created eBook because they can't buy one to go out and buy one when it's released. It would be utter hypocracy for them to do otherwise.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote