View Single Post
Old 11-06-2021, 09:15 PM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvys View Post
I'm trying to migrate from a Libra to a Sage, but I'm stuck at step 7.
I'm using a Mac, so no SQLite Expert Personal for me. I've downloaded 5 different SQLite apps, 3 of them show a "File is not a database" error. One asks for a keyword (to decrypt the database?). The last one shows the list of tables, but apparently with no content.
Firstly, I would suggest DBBrowser for SQLite. That has a MAC version. It it what I now use on Windows and Linux and works well.

For the two errors, the second sound like you tried to open "BookReader.sqlite" instead of "KoboReader.sqlite". "BookReader.sqlite" is another database on the device and is encrypted. Trying to open that would explain the error.

For the first error, the simplest answer would be that you selected the wrong file. Something I've done far to often The only other thing I can think of is that the database is corrupt. And for that to be the case, it would need to be very badly corrupt to get the error you are seeing rather than an error reporting that the database was corrupted.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote