View Single Post
Old 01-25-2017, 08:07 PM   #10
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Just found this thread. I'm trying to download a just acquired book from Kobo and got the same message as in the first post.

When I looked at my ADE library, it says there are zero books in there. When I look at the ADE file, the books are listed.

I have version 1.7.2 (the one recommended when I was having some other problem previously, though I can't remember the details now) and am using the same computer (a Mac).

Has anyone else had this problem?
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote