View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 06:11 PM   #5
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
I've gotten that error message before on newly-acquired titles from various sources that have never been downloaded. Usually, all I had to do was wait a while and retry with the same file, or get a fresh ACSM from the same source and try again, and that's always “fixed” the issue up until now (excepting those rare items which I actually did get on separate Adobe ID accounts).

I think sometimes it happens when the server is just being glitchy and/or you're trying to get too many things in too short a time and overload it.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote