View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 05:50 PM   #4
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Did you change your Adobe ID at some point? The error makes it sound like a different Adobe ID was used to download the book.
When I installed ADE to the PC yesterday, I got the message that my e-mail was already associated with an account, and that's the account I used. I haven't used ADE in several years, as I've been buying or borrowing Kindle books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Yes, that error is because the books were downloaded before on a different ADE ID.Now, the way to get them all together is to put them in Calibre (while removing the DRM).
That's what I want to do--I'm trying to organize all my disorganized e-books--but I can't download them to access them! I have them from way back (stripped) when I originally bought them, but scattered and hard to find, so I thought redownloading and running through Calibre would be easier than combing through messy files. I'm especially baffled as to why the 50 or so (out of 130) did download just fine, but the rest yield the error message.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote