View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 08:09 PM   #35
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Well, that was a waste. My car entertainment center struggled with bookmower. Everytime I turned off the engine, it would go back to music rather than bookmower. I had to go to the iTouch and hit play there. Then when it got to the end of the audiobook, it started from the beginning again rather than move to the next book. Does not meet my needs at all.

My next experiment is to switch to mp3 audiobooks and use music to play them. The books are my audible audiobooks converted to mp3. Hopefully, I can keep them in music playlist and play them from there, just like the good old days before Apple switched audiobooks to iBooks. We shall see. I'm on the road a good bit tomorrow and the first book is a 1 hour short story, so I should have a good idea how it's going to work by Saturday.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote