View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 02:22 PM   #113
CalibUser
Addict
CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.CalibUser goes to eleven.

Device: Sony
I have corrected the plugin so that it should fix words that include ώ and ώ in Greek texts - thanks for the fix, gipsy.

I have also included the code that was supplied by gipsy that I omitted from the last version of the plugin for correcting Greek texts .

The updated plugin can be found in the first post in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
If you need help making sure everything works with the bundled version of Python that comes with 0.8.9+ (while still working with an external Python 3.4), just ask. There's plenty of people that can help.
Thanks, DiapDealer - however, I am a only a hobbyist programmer and when I test my code I sometimes make silly errors such as syntax errors. I think I would be wasting a lot of other's time if I posted code that I had not tested, so I prefer to wait until the next version of Sigil is stable so that I can release code that I have done some testing on.
CalibUser is offline   Reply With Quote