View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 04:53 PM   #38
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
I have four paper books that I've started which sit in various states of completion, mostly because I can't stand to pick them up anymore. Wish I had Kindle versions, but for one reason or another I don't and don't want to buy them again....

1) ... because I bought it from the author directly, who only sold the paper version ...
2) ... because my company bought it ...
3) ... because it's only available in paper ...
4) ... because I already owned a copy long before the ebook was released ...
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote