View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 02:35 AM   #15
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhartman36 View Post
I think this image says it all:

If this is really what Amazon has in mind (and again, I'd like to see it from a better source), then clearly someone at Amazon (which probably means Bezos) has lost their g**d*mn mind. It almost loses more rationality with every retelling.

The idea of a 180 degree viewing angle is particularly comical. Who in the hell cares if you can make out the screen when it's at eye level? Does anyone use a computer that way? Does anyone read that way?

Not to mention the fact that to me, Amazon coming out with a tablet makes about as much sense as Nike coming out with a brand of ballet shoes.
If this rumour really turns out to be true, it might be the reader I've been searching for. Not everybody hates LCD screens, some people even prefer them over e-ink. It would have to have a touchscreen, though.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote