View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 02:10 PM   #52
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
The dictionary should download after you register your PW. If not, you can download and transfer it via USB from your account. (Dictionaries are part of your Kindle content and you can always download them again from your Your content and devices page).

As to the homescreen, it can be switched on and off in the settings.

It's not possible to roll back the firmware, AFAIK.
I've just checked in my PW2 and noticed that there are Advanced Options which the PW3 doesn't have. Perhaps these will appear after registration. It's under the Advanced Options that I found the ability to turn off the home screen.

I'm sure I've read somewhere, maybe in the Developer's subforum, that firmware can be rolled back. I'll have to look for it.

Just wanted to let you know how the purchase turned out.

Thanks for all the help.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote