View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 01:35 PM   #6
CaelThunderwing
Zealot
CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40CaelThunderwing is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: K3(Wifi+3G)
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Okay. So did you use the Jailbreak from Yifan Lu?

As - in : IS ANOTHER jailbreak installed?

Let me put that another way... Do you have the original file you jailbroke with?

A look at that would be mighty helpful round about now
yes i have (yifan Lu's because i got my Kindle while it had 3.2.1) the latest up there is 0.5N

edit ok ran that ones uninstaller and well thers progress but not much now i get U007
Attached new log dump

Edit 2: using https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/K3noobdebrickatk to factorize it w/ 3.4 JB'd i've backe dup my Content (except my collections its a small annoyance but ehh. though kinda pray as its in the RootFS stage that 1: Laptop doesnt reboot (diabled wifi + unpluged eithernet to be Safe from auto updates) 2: i lose power and/or 3: while getting in and out of my room the power cord of said laptop doesnt come out (easily does and the battery interally is so mush the system wont even say it can charge.)

aaand now it's stuck (wont get out of USB Mode)
Edit 3: i belive it's the screen thats frozen because it'll go into ATK mode just fine. i opened the back and removed the battery letting it sit and hope this atleast helps it reboot.
Attached Files
File Type: txt all_logs_as_of_Mon_Dec_03_14.53.46_GMT-03.55_2012.txt (541.9 KB, 462 views)

Last edited by CaelThunderwing; 12-04-2012 at 11:46 AM.
CaelThunderwing is offline   Reply With Quote