View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 12:12 AM   #1
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
Cool-er vs EB 1150 battery life

So I have a question for those that have a e-ink reader.

My EB 1150 battery life is around 4 books to for me, I don't have my back light set up very high. So battery life roughly 20ish hours.

My Cool-er seems to last about 4 books for me as well. I have managed to run its battery down to it shutting off while I was in the middle of a book. I am hesitant to plug in my Cool-er to charge it because of its firmware issues so I try and wait til the battery is low to charge it.

Has this been the experience of other people? I thought that e-ink was supposed to have really good battery life? 8,000 page turns? I don't feel like it lasts 8,000 page turns and that is what the Cool-er website says its supposed to last. Maybe I am not getting a full charge when I plug it in? I have been leaving it charging overnight, one would think that would be enough for a full charge.

Amy

PS. I would have posted this on the Cool-er section of the forums... but we don't have one yet amd I could not think of a better area...*looks at the mods*
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote