View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 09:51 PM   #1
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
User manual for new Fire HDX?

ugh. So we are an Apple family, have all the iPads and are familiar with them.

Now, a close friends elderly mother has gotten it into her head she must have the new Kindle Fire HDX, which is fine, different strokes, etc.

However, here is the thing. They have no wifi. She refuses to even consider using it as as tablet, just wants it as a book reader. The regular kindle paperwhites won't do, she likes the 'color pictures'.

So her daughter is buying her one, and I will be in charge of setting it up and loading books onto it, I know how to side load kindle books so thats no problem. As she needs books, I can hook up the Kindle here, and download from Amazon or my own library anything she wants....

But here is my problem. I'm looking for the user manual so I can familiarize myself with it before it gets here. I know it will be on the Kindle itself.

All links I have found list only an 18 page pdf doc, of which page one is in English, and basically tells you how to turn it on. The rest are in different languages.

Is there not a full user manual available online?

Thanks for your help.....
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote