View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 07:46 PM   #6
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryn View Post
Hi guys, thanks for your replies. I don't know that it's a typo. The paste is from the direct Apple e-mail, so the metadatal.xml file is their invention, not some typo on my part. Also, as these checks are algorithmically applied, there probably is no human error involved at all.

Which begs the question: have Apple changed their formulae or is there some random bugginess at work. The aggregator we use to ferry ebooks to Apple has never seen this error before either.

We've decided to resubmit the book and see what happens. Is is just a fluke, or will the mystery deepen?
I meant that there is a file somewhere in the document (epub) that was supposed to link to metadata.xml but the file really links to metadatal.xml which was not present. I am not sure why such a file is even referenced but that is what the error message says.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote