View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 04:39 AM   #1
avid01
Addict
avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4
(Article) I Want To Reunite Lost Kindle And Its Owner, But Amazon Won’t Help

http://consumerist.com/2012/07/06/i-...zon-wont-help/

On an Android device it it pretty straightforward to put your personal info such as your contact e-mail address on the lock screen in case someone honest finds your device.

On the Kindle you can set up a password but for what? I guess that would serve mainly for your own annoyance.

No similar solution for the Kindle to let the honest finder of the device let know of your contact details?
avid01 is offline   Reply With Quote