View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 08:30 PM   #7
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
smart?

I didn't say it was smart. I said it was good. (And I don't even really know what a signature is yet, so I don't think you have to worry about missing out on anything!) And what was that post in the other forum (about searching for the answer before asking the question). Like some kind of koan or something. Pretty deep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
And note that some of us prefer to browse with disabled signatures, so no matter how smart yours is, I won't see it
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote