View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 08:48 AM   #39
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsdclsd View Post
Thanks for the Power Off option!

About the Usbnet: I have an Ntx model, I can't test your freescale driver. And as I don't have telnet/ssh or ftp enabled on my Touch, I have no use for it anyway. (the ping came back nicely using the ntx dirver on the touch and a generic rndis driver under Windows :-))
O, thanks! Good news that it works with Windows.

I can add sshd launch to usbnet/start.sh script ! SSH for me is a good replacement of telnet/ftp
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote