View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 08:27 AM   #3
tvjohn
Connoisseur
tvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle 3, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by cscat View Post

Instructions:
Just extract the zip file into /mnt/us/extensions/ and restart your Kindle OR ...
Spoiler:
simply ssh this command:
restart framework

The toolbar is on the bottom of screen. You can show/hide some of the control panels so that you can comfortably see the game board. Also, you can open SGF files with the drop down list.

P.S. The version I have is way fancier than what I will attach below but for some reasons (IDK!!!) when ran on Kindle it crashes. Anyways, please let me know what you think, and how we can improve it.

Now let's play Go on the go.
Enjoy it

And by the way, do I have small hands and fingers?! hahahaha but seriously, I wanted to use most of the screen so designed border numbers microscopic, let me know if you like it. The font is a pixel font from dafont.com

Hello cscat. I t looks nice, thanks

Are the settings & "i" buttons supposed to respond?

Now I need to find more info' on "Go".......
tvjohn is offline   Reply With Quote