Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 09:11 PM   #382
donB006
Connoisseur
donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.donB006 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle k3G 3.4.2; DXG 2.5.8; DXG 3.1; Iriver Story HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rail View Post
I got it, I got it, there's no way to install the latest Duokan on Kindle DXG 3.2.1!

Could anyone tell then what's the last version of duokan (either Full or Lite version) that actually can be installed on Kindle DXG 3.2.1?
I have Duokan 20 May 2011 installed on my DXG with 2.5.8 firmware. I would like to upgrade to firmware 3.1 and still have Duokan and maybe Duokan Lite. Could you please explain why you say there is no way to install Duokan Lite?

Is your DXG jailbroken? I had to remove the jailbreak to install Duokan because of the way the installation uses the trick to pass the Amazon signature check. I think there was a thread about triggering the installation with various scripts although I have forgotten the details among the many post I was skimming. Could you please explain your results and how you were prevented from installing Duokan Lite?

donB006 is offline   Reply With Quote