Thread: Splashtop
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 02:41 PM   #11
MikeGolf
Connoisseur
MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.MikeGolf can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Fire
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by salsaguy View Post
Everyone is raving about this app as the best app ever. Lots of rave reviews. I downloaded it but haven't set it up on my Pc yet.

Where did you hear about keylogging?
I doubt Amazon soul allow a rogue app.
I just don't see why anyone would rave about this app. Maybe my desktop resolution was set to high but the changing of my resolution by the program create a hate / hate relationship from the beginning.

The next issue is if you are multiple profile user. I guess I imagined that this would allow my wife to log in on her profile and me to still use mine. This was a bad assumption. You are immediately disconnected and your other profile is forced into the 640X480 resolution.
MikeGolf is offline   Reply With Quote