View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 09:17 PM   #3
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmlawson View Post
So...

I finally have the NC I was hoping for! I have installed Honeycomb to a mini sd card 8gb class 6, and it works great! I have installed Amazon Marketplace but cannot connect to Android Marketplace to download the B&N app.!! I am totally frustrated! I have downloaded the ADB & SDK installers, but I will be honest, I haven't quite grasped how the ADB files and the "packages" work.
You are probably in a bit over your head then. Knowing how to use ADB is fundamental to any serious Android hacking. If you are willing to try Gingerbread instead of the not-ready-for prime-time Honeycomb, you could try the following the detailed install instructions here.

http://quinxy.com/2011/04/01/complet...he-nook-color/

Those instructions will give you a complete SD card install including the Google apps (Market, etc.)
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote