View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 10:17 AM   #3
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
[QUOTE=SameOldStory;1240122]Thanks Beppe.

I did not know you wanted this for this. She is certainly pretty, whow as pretty as they come. She also sings. great.

Girls that pretty are a public danger. Personally, if I get that close to one like this one and she looks at me in the eyes like this one is looking into the camera, I simply melt. And after, I am not the same guy anymore. Something has given way inside me and it hurts and at the same time it does not hurt but it feels good. How to explain it?

Last edited by beppe; 11-28-2010 at 10:27 AM.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote