View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 10:31 AM   #1132
DeKuns
Connoisseur
DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.DeKuns puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite
@Frenzie Thank you for both github.com links that you gave! I understand now how to do this zooming things on KOReader in Kindle Keyboard. Yes, I search the KOReader github for the highlight. You are right that currently, it is only possible to highlight with touch.

Once, I learn programming in 1990s but it is obvious that my programming skill is obsolete these days. Hmm, is it possible to add "highlight" from KindlePDFViewer to KOReader? If only there is annotation for .pdf, then KOReader would be my go to app.

Thank you also for the tips on dictionary.
DeKuns is offline   Reply With Quote