View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 02:18 PM   #34
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
3, I know, 4 I'm at a loss. And she has explained some times the difference between 1 and 2. Shards of Honor was written before but not published (Nobody wanted a romance-sci-fi-whatever), so she was able to publish Apprentice of Warrior.
If you are wondering about number 4) Omnibus order, The various Omnibus volumes came out in a somewhat odd order.

I started reading her books way back in 86, so I read them in publishing order. Either order will work.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote