View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 10:13 AM   #45
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hmm, I have not looked at the keyboard shortcut code in a very long time as it has not been touched in years. I will try and dig into it to see if anything is obvious.

Normally code determines the key sequence to be used, but in the ShortCut Manager we use the key sequence generated by the user which would be keyboard mapping dependent.

Hmm worth a look?

Kevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister L View Post
This sounds accurate, as shortcuts and text entry work find in the main window / S/R dialogue / renaming files etc.

It's all deep, dark, unpenetratable magic to me, so thanks again and all my respect.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote