View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 07:17 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by abzde View Post
So I want to convert an .epub file to an .epub file on Calibre (see bottom for reasons) without creating a cover image. Right now Calibre forces me to choose a cover image. My existing .epub file does not contain a cover image so I don't want or need one after conversion.
I don't think calibre does force you to choose a cover image. I haven't used it but during conversion go to the Epub output section and check the No default cover option and see what happens. See attached.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	epuboutput.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	111204  
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote