View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 05:41 PM   #3
hbtaylor
Enthusiast
hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!hbtaylor My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: iPad 3, Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonbible View Post
Finally! But does it support syncing of last read page for Send to Kindle documents?
It didn't for the one set of tests I ran. I sent an existing MOBI file. It showed up on the iPad just fine, but the sync icon was disabled. I downloaded the same file to my Fire. While the "Sync to Furthest Page" menu item was present and active on the Fire, it didn't have any effect for me.

If I went forward in the book on the Fire, it didn't reflect that position on the iPad. If I read forward on the iPad, it didn't reflect that position on the Fire. I sure hope that it is just something I missed, or that it is missing and gets added in short order, because having that capability would be great! Especially since this page states that "Whispersync of personal documents is currently supported on Kindle, Kindle Keyboard, Kindle Touch, as well as Kindle for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch".
hbtaylor is offline   Reply With Quote