View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 12:42 PM   #3
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
I own both apps they are excellent, swiftkey 3 prediction is great. I they also have their swipe technology in beta and will be included in their main app for folks that like to swype
I see there is swiftkey 3 tablet, is that really required for a KFHD 7" tablet? I have the 5" SGP. I haven't tried the voice app yet on the SGP that does what you tell it too, lol.

I am still adjusting to the Moon + on page turns. But I have the background and fonts and size to my liking. Of course the screen dim in the dark helps reading to perfection. I keep trying to tweak the control to change things and get myself all confused. Particularly when I use Moon + on both devices and should have them set exactly.

I may try that Swiftkey3 yet.
new is offline   Reply With Quote