View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 10:00 PM   #44
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Old, non-front-lit eReaders. Nooks, Kindles, Sonys, Kobos and Others
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Drop the basic Kindle??? I sure hope not. I only buy basic models. The rest of the line is too expensive. I currently use a Kindle 7th gen and will use it until it gives up the ghost.
I don't think the Basic Model will be dropped. I think Amazon likes having those entry level Kindles and Fires. (And they sell kid's bundles for both devices.) I certainly hope they don't drop the Basic so far I haven't had any luck with the front-lit Kindles or Kobos. I think it's an issue with my eyes. The only front-lit eReader that works for me is the Nook Simple Touch with Glowlight.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote