View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 09:39 AM   #12
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Icarus Team
Today we have received the strongly anticipated Illumina XL HD e-readers in our warehouse in the Netherlands. We are starting to ship orders based on chronological order; the oldest orders (June/July) will be served first. We will finish shipping all orders next week, so before October 13th we will have shipped out all orders placed.

You will receive track & trace information of your shipment, but please allow some time for that as we normally receive them from the logistics companies after a short period of time.

We thank all of you again for your patience and are confident that you will love the final product!

The Icarus Team
Here is the latest information. Mine will be one of the last shipped out. I will update after I receive the reader.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote