Thread: Menu font size
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 08:05 AM   #3
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
OK, I went in and chose IBOOKN for my font. They got a little bigger, but not much. And just in case I am calling them by the wrong thing, I am talking about when you push the crescent button and
Go to first page
Go to last page
Go to page...
Go to Catalog
Zoom
etc.
pop up. Or when:
Music is playing
Sequence by title
Sequence by date
etc.
pops up. The printing is very very small.
If there isn't a way to change the font size for these menus, could that be added to the revamp of the firmware update? Old eyes would appreciate it very much!
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote