View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 10:48 PM   #35
Jersey
Jersey began at the beginning.

Device: FRPRS500U
adding my 2cents on info about this offer

applied for my card on friday 7/7, waited... and card arrived in the mail today 7/13. wow only one week. after several calls to chase and sony rewards, as there is really no information on what to do after getting the card. I got a knowledgeable cs rep at sony rewards who added the 25 points to my account, I asked him if I would recive the reader before the end of the month so i can get the bounus $ from connect. He told me that as long as my order was placed by monday 7/16 that I would have it in time. Well i ordered today so we shall see. He knew just what to do when i called (so i would assume he knows what hes talking about) Wish i had known about this site before all the calls i had to make today. now i cant wait to get it and look forward to being a member of this forum.

Well wanted to report that after 7 full days(now 7/21) of waiting theres no change in my order status (not shipped yet), just checked credit card status and it still hasnt been charged. hope they ship this week......

Last edited by Jersey; 07-21-2007 at 12:33 AM. Reason: update
Jersey is offline   Reply With Quote