Thread: Tapatalk issues
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 05:11 AM   #7
bookmarked
Addict
bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Nexus 7, iPod Touch 4, HP TouchPad
It took me a while, but I finally got my various Tapatalks working again.

One version told me that I had to create a Tapatalk account to login to Mobileread, but that's not true. (I don't want to give Tapatalk the login credentials for all of my forums.)

In all cases, I had to delete the old Mobileread forum entry from the Tapatalk app (I closed the app to be safe) and re-add it. The biggest problem was that searching seems to be broken on older versions of the app. I was finally able to add Mobileread by searching for the full URL https://www.mobileread.com/forums/ .

Hope that helps somebody.
bookmarked is offline   Reply With Quote