View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 09:15 AM   #61
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
I'm also trying to figure out a way to integrate a story line where the tire race could wipe the midi-chlorians out of existence, like totally, from the the entirety of the multiverse space-time continuum, so they will never have existed and never be spoken of again.
And then at the end, I could have the car they are in run over Jar Jar Binks.

I know this might seem like topic drift, but it's not. Those Star Wars elements most definitely suck and blow.
Maybe there is a distortion in their space/time caused by the car making a y turn and it causes an unwinding of their reality which then rewinds into a new pattern at the end of the turn.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote