View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 04:45 PM   #16216
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Carolyn Keene (Mildred A Wirt) & C.E. Murphy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Killing Floor was so engrossing that I forgot to even begin reading Treachery in Outer Space so I'll read it along with my new selection, Vanishing Act, by Thomas Perry, the first book in the Jane Whitefield series!
Treachery in Outer Space was another fun Space Opera that I enjoyed immensely. Thomas Perry's Vanishing Act was really really great! I'm sure that I'll be reading more of these Jane Whitefield stories in the near future. Thanks a bunch to fantasyfan for posting this link to a freebie read of Michael Swanwick's short story, Slow Life. It was a good quick-read for between chapters.

Next up will be Mystery of the Brass-Bound Trunk (Nancy Drew #17) by Carolyn Keene and Thunderbird Falls (Walker Papers #2) by C.E. Murphy.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote