Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 07:37 AM   #40
Morkl
Connoisseur
Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.Morkl can talk to the animals.

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rupor View Post
I thought about it and decided that keeping proper .smali for Sony modules would be a bit too much However I like using version control and keeping history remote is a nice backup strategy. Plus whatever is done could be useful for other people and will allow us to move forward faster. As the result I came out with the idea of putting unified diffs in the version control - very rough project page is here.

Take a look at version control trunk/packages make_diff.cmd - I am sure you would understand what I'm talking about. If you want I could create similar branch for you (or you could open your own project).
I was thinking about trying to set up a server so that only the patches are served, but keeping the patches themselves under source controls seems a lot easier, and does the job just as well!

It would be great if you would create a branch for me