View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 09:49 PM   #25
sonyreaderfan
Groupie
sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonyreaderfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader Prs 950, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by jshzh View Post
Thanks. I think I can cut the margin permanently with Adobe Pro. But landscape should be remembered. Most of my books are pdfs and I read them all in landscape mode :-(( My PB 602 remembers every setting...but no "word log" function
I wish landscape setting would be remembered also. One thing to note is that the home screen can be in landscape mode too. This is annoying because if you read a pdf in landscape mode and press the home button, the home screen you return to is in landscape mode.

At least it's pretty fast and simple to switch orientations (than say with Kindle because of the touchscreen).
sonyreaderfan is offline   Reply With Quote