View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 10:01 AM   #2026
koboy
Wizard
koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Touch, Amazon Kindle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semwize View Post
It's not because of the number of books that he has such a huge size. I have ~2000 books and the database size is less than 200 megabytes. Such a large size makes me think of a database littered with something....
if you don't mind me asking you what is the total size/space taken up by your 2000 books? my 4897 books total size/space is 12.7GB on a 32GB micro SD card in the external micro SD card slot. i've compacted the database with SQLite Database Browser and checked it afterwards the result is it's ok.

best wishes koboy
koboy is offline   Reply With Quote