View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 08:39 AM   #51
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
You can copy image sin the editor by simply double cicking on them to view them and then clicking the copy button.
But, there is no way to paste that in as a new image. I can paste it over another existing image, but, I can't see a way to paste it as a new image in the epub.

I did try to add a new file with the appropriate file type. That gives a 0x0 sized image and show "Not a valid image" in the canvas. Pasting an image from the clipboard over that gives:

Code:
calibre, version 3.37.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>ValueError</b>:Cannot perform operations on invalid images

calibre 3.37* [64bit]  embedded-python: True is64bit: True
Windows-10-10.0.17134-SP0 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '10', '10.0.17134')
Python 2.7.12+
Windows: ('10', '10.0.17134', 'SP0', u'Multiprocessor Free')
Interface language: None
Successfully initialized third party plugins: DeDRM (6, 0, 9) && ... [I have to many plugins]
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\Development\GitHub\calibre\src\calibre\gui2\tweak_book\editor\image.py", line 212, in paste
  File "E:\Development\GitHub\calibre\src\calibre\gui2\tweak_book\editor\canvas.py", line 357, in paste
  File "E:\Development\GitHub\calibre\src\calibre\gui2\tweak_book\editor\canvas.py", line 195, in __init__
  File "E:\Development\GitHub\calibre\src\calibre\gui2\tweak_book\editor\canvas.py", line 70, in __init__
ValueError: Cannot perform operations on invalid images
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote