View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 12:51 AM   #46
compurandom
Guru
compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o, kobo forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
Once you grab up your fan fiction using the FanFicFare Plugin creating covers for them should be easy enough.
It would be nice if I could extract the first handful of images in an epub (or html converted from epub) and pick one as a cover. The calibre metadata editor already does that for PDFs, showing the first screenful of page thumbnails...

I already do this by copying images from the epub viewer (and with difficulty, the epub editor), but frequently the first good image in an epub is somewhere on page 20...

Of course, the next thing I would want would be to take several of those images and composite them...
compurandom is offline   Reply With Quote