Thread: KOBO AURA H2O
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 07:48 PM   #1
Kle
Kle has won the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children.Kle has won the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children.Kle has won the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children.Kle has won the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children.Kle has won the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children.Kle has won the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children.Kle has won the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children.Kle has won the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children.Kle has won the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children.Kle has won the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children.Kle has won the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children.

Device: Sony, Kobo Aura H2O
KOBO AURA H2O

Hi i just brought an kobo aura h2o last week i normally use calibre but it asked me to use adobe digital edition so ive been adding books on there setting up collections ive got over 2000 books so its taken a few days. Ive gone to send them to the kobo device & its only letting me send one at a time? Is there another way thats just crazy & it wont send the collections so that was a massive waste of time now im hearing you can use calibre is this true? It would be so much easier i had a sony before & i could send 300 over at a time they would automatically go into the collections they were set up in. I have an sd card i spent last night putting the books on after the kobo finally decided to recognise it as fat32 i had to leave it running overnight for it to "process content" i thought that was an ok deal since it would maybe be a one time thing they were done this morning but now i have turned the kobo back to get the the start up messege "processing content" again from the beggining im not going to always get this everytime am i? This is going to take hours everytime i want to read a book! Sorry for the long message im just a little confussed a need some help hope ive covered most thank you.
Kle is offline   Reply With Quote