View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 09:17 PM   #11
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryhermit View Post
I bought one off ebay over the weekend, and due to my psychological makeup and in the interest of trying to stimulate discussion on one of my favorite forums, I'm wondering if I made a decent choice.
I think it's still a great device, but don't think I'd have paid quite that much for one. I've often seen them go for between $10 & $20 (with shipping where applicable) on Craigslist and ShopGoodwill.

FWIW if the battery is toast and you want to replace it it's probably one of the easiest Kindle's to do so on. Of course a battery will probably run $15-$20 shipped.

Quote:
It charges over microusb, right?
Yep
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote