View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 06:33 PM   #19
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
I'm going to admit to a "pass" this month. A combination of way too much workload at work, and an inability to get into this book at all, leaves me unable to comment. I did try, but just found it uninteresting. If I would have had more available time, I'd have forced myself to read further, but honestly I doubt I'd have enjoyed it even then. I admit to feeling guilty - I was hoping that I'd be able to read all the selected books this year, though my "challenge" only requires 10 of 12 for the year. Clearly, this is one of my two. (And yes, I did vote for The House on the Strand. Just goes to show descriptions don't always tell you what you're going to like. Or not. )
Don't feel too bad! I am having to sit out this month for the same reasons
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote