View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 07:32 AM   #13
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
I used the Libby app. I searched for a book I knew was from Baen, and if you look at the details it has the publisher, click on that and all books from that publisher's imprint pop up. (I used 1632 from Eric Flint as start). Libby doesn't allow searching publishers directly that I know about.
Okay. So I'll have to find a popular Baen title (or two) and work from there. It's possible my library is not going to get any -- they don't seem to be too much into SF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Curiously enough, 1632 is only availlable through Libby or Kindle. But on Amazon it is on permafree to buy. And the copy my library has is lend out. (???)
Permafree?
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote