View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 01:40 PM   #1
M0zza
Geek... Apparently
M0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Sony PRS-505 (Silver), ASUS Transformer TF300T, IPAD Air 2
Worth buying Sony if Non US?

Hello All,

I have been an avid ebook reader ever since I got hold of my battered old Cassiopiea. I have watched the (slow) progress of the e-ink devices and think that now may be the time to buy my wife an ebook reader.

My wife travels alot and carrying several paperbacks can be a pain. I'm wanting to get her an ebook reader to go in her airline survival kit (already has a video Ipod and noise cancelling headphones).

My wife mainly reads contempory novels and so would prefer to have access to them in ebook format. But at the moment the only device we see is the Sony Reader, which doesn't seem to have all the publishers on board.

Also we currently live in Bermuda, but will eventually be moving back to the UK (damn visa's). And Sony's ebook library is only available in the US.

Should I still be considering this device? Is Sony going to roll it out worldwide?

Lee.
M0zza is offline   Reply With Quote