View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 09:40 AM   #618
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@Gazella: Which custom fonts?

But anyway, since a factory reset wipes the user partition, the answer is: yes, of course they will be gone (as will everything on your device: books, pictures, whatever, ...). (And, no, this has nothing to do with the JB).
I mean, if I were to remove the jailbreak completely, will I be able to add custom fonts after doing that? Or does my device have to be jailbroken for fonts?
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote