View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 11:14 PM   #74
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
I'll take your word for it. I've never been interested in any games patches so I've no idea what the various incarnations have been. Based on the posted kobopatch.yaml file, it doesn't appear that bastringue777 is interested in games patches either so I stand by my original advice for fixing the reported problem.
He might be interested but for now it looks as he has not made any changes to the 3 patches I normally use. I have one co-worker who did not want her children using her ereader to play games so I added that patch and generated a KoboRoot.tgz for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
I don't know what geek1011 plans to do. All I know is that it's not there at the moment.
It was created after the patch file for 4.20.14622 was released and near as I can tell, there have been no additions to the included patches since it's release (no updated patches, no adding the Kobopatch 15.0 executables, etc.). The nickel.yaml you referenced still shows 2020-Mar-13 as the modified date.

Last edited by DNSB; 04-24-2020 at 11:16 PM.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote