View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 10:15 PM   #73
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semwize View Post
He was never in the official pack.
I'll take your word for it. I've never been interested in any games patches so I've no idea what the various incarnations have been. Based on the posted kobopatch.yaml file, it doesn't appear that bastringue777 is interested in games patches either so I stand by my original advice for fixing the reported problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semwize View Post
As an option: add it to the official pack
I don't know what geek1011 plans to do. All I know is that it's not there at the moment.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote